Thank you to my clients for doing the hard work and for inviting me in to help shape an environment that allows them to live in ease and flow while moving their things OUT. We recycle, shred, file or donate items to people who will give them new life. Landfill is the last resort.
Here is what they have to say:
House Calls Clients:
- The delight, no wait…the shock! — of my office being so inviting each time I walk in is astounding. Now I WANT to sit at my desk, it’s my go-to place and my concentration level has soared.
- Thanks for today! Everything I wanted to give away is posted on the Buy Nothing site- I decided to try to sell the table. I am so appreciative of the help. I really feel like I couldn’t do this without you.
- Thanks for checking in, Gari. I can’t thank you enough for this weekend. Cooking yesterday was a delight. I could take something out of a cabinet, and have a place to set it down. I didn’t have to perform my typical balancing act. Cleaning up was easier. Everything was easier! I ran some errands, and, as is my habit, I put everything down in the kitchen when I returned. Then, I reminded myself of what we did, and carefully put things away where they belonged, and cleared the counters again. Thank you, Gari. I feel confident I can keep this up, right now.
- I have added to my next thrift store bag – I think I am getting the hang of ‘this will have a new home’ and ‘someone will love this’ decisions.
- I love my office!! You’re the best!
- Thank you for listening as I share stories before we pack some things up. It makes it easier, especially as we continue to talk about why this is hard to do myself.
- Sometimes when I look around I don’t recognize my space or feel that I am in someone else’s office but I LIKE it and I want to keep going. I really appreciate talking about it when we are together. This all adds clarity to my work.
- It was great to meet you! You held a lovely workshop. Meaningful on a personal and community level!
- I went to your workshop at the Bala Cynwyd Library. It was a great way for me to start to deClutter! Thanks for an inspiring talk.
- On behalf of the library board, I’d like to thank you for your excellent talk last night. We really got a great turnout. It just shows you how many of us have this same issue. I went away determined to finish decluttering my bedroom and study.